Limo prices in Orlando vary from company to company and vehicle to vehicle. When comparing your limousine price options for your special event you should always start out by choosing the right vehicle for your group size and personal needs. Once you make your stretch limousine selection then you need to make a list of local limousine operators that have the limousine of your choice in their fleet. (Make sure that they actually own the vehicle and are not going to attempt to subcontract your event out to another company) Be sure to ask lots of questions and take notes for your comparison when comparing the limousine pricing.
Good questions to ask:
- What year is your limousine?
- What type of insurance do you maintain on your limousines?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you own the limousine or are just a broker?
- What sets your service apart from your competitor?
- Are your chauffeurs background checked?
- How often to your maintain your limousines?
- When do you clean your limousines?
- Where do you park your limousines?
- How can I be sure I am actually getting the limousine I order?
This is just a few important questions that you should ask the service that you are planning on trusting to provide you a clean late model limousine for your event. There are many times that clients call a limousine service reserve a limousine and then come to find out the day before their event that the limousine is cancelled. This generally means that the limo service that took the reservation either overbooked or does not actually have the limousine and was hoping on subcontracting out to another provider.
All stretch limousines are built similar but all have different sizes and options.
- 120" stretch limousine is manufactured to accommodate 8 passengers. These limousines rates in Orlando typically run anywhere from $70+20% gratuity per hour to $85+20% gratuity per hour.
- 140" stretch limousine is manufactured to accommodate 10 passengers. These limousines are very rare in Orlando but typically run anywhere from $90+20% gratuity per hour to $105+20% gratuity per hour.
- 165" stretch limousine is manufactured to accommodate 12 passengers. These limousines are very rare in Orlando and typically run anywhere from $120+20% gratuity per hour to $135+20% gratuity per hour.
- 180" SUV stretch limousine is manufactured to accommodate 14 passengers. These limousine rates in Orlando run from $140+20% gratuity per hour to $155+20% gratuity per hour.
- 200" SUV stretch limousine is manufactured to accommodate 18 passengers. These limousine rates in Orlando are $150+20% gratuity per hour to $165+20% gratuity per hour.
There are also the new modern day limousines design of Mercedes Sprinter limousine and Limo bus.
The Mercedes Sprinter limousine is manufactured to accommodate 12 passengers. These 6 foot interior limousines are the most popular among adults for their ease of entering and exiting the vehicle. The rates for these elegant limousine is from $125+20% gratuity per hour to $140+ 20% gratuity per hour.
The limo bus is the largest option of limousine designed to accommodate up to 25 passengers. Also with 6 foot interior makes it easy to get in and out with no issues. The rates for the limo bus is from $225+20% gratuity per hour to $250+20% gratuity per hour.
All limousines throughout the United states have a minimum of hours required for rental. On weekdays there is a 3 hour minimum. On weekends there is a 5 hour minimum. These minimums and rates are subject to change with high demand or holidays.
When deciding if a limousine rental is the right option for your next event be sure to choose early and give yourself plenty of time to reserve as most reputable limousine services are subject to availability.
· A good rule of thumb to keep in mind when ultimately deciding on the right limousine and rate for your budget is: You get what you pay for.
· A starting price for a new limousine is $90,000.00 and they only go up from there.
· We hope that this information helps you with your limousine rental rates for your upcoming event.